In our house certain house rules apply:
We welcome you to our apartments!
We have made a lot of effort with the furniture of our apartments and hope that you will spend a wonderful holiday in Mayrhofen!
We ask you to abide by the following house rules. Damages due to not complying with these regulations will be charged.
- If you need help, inform us immediately. We are also happy to help you with questions and information!
- We ask you not to enter the apartment floors with ski boots.
- Please dry your ski equipment at the designated facilities (in the ski room on the ground floor).
- All things that are placed in the apartments, may and should be used by the guests. Please handle these things carefully. If you damage something, we ask you to report the damage. The tenants are responsible for damage of objects and damage to the rented rooms as far as this goes beyond the wear and tear that occurs due to proper use.
- The landlord is entitled to enter the apartment if necessary.
- The landlord is not liable for valuables of the tenant.
- The apartment key may not be passed on to outsiders.
- In case of loss of the key we charge € 100,-.
- The specified number of persons in your booking confirmation may not be exceeded without the consent of the landlord. Failure to comply may be charged with a price increase.
- If you need fresh towels, please put the provided laundry basket from your bathroom into the hallway.
- Please take care that only washed dishes are returned to the cupboards, as are cutlery, pots, pans and utensils that you have used.
- Please separate the garbage in the designated containers.
- Do not throw or pour waste, leftovers, harmful liquids or something similar into sink, shower and toilet.
- In the interest of all guests and neighbors, we ask you to observe the rest periods. From 22.00 - 7.00 clock is night rest.
- Smoking is not allowed in our house. We ask for your understanding.
Arrival / Departure
- On the day of arrival, the accommodations are available from 2 pm onwards.
- On the day of departure we ask you to vacate the apartments by 09.00 o'clock. Please leave the key in the apartment lock!
- Please settle your bill at least one day before your departure.
We wish you a pleasant stay, have fun.
Relaxation and good rest!
Phone number Petra Volgger: +43 664 50 55 604